If you own property or have children, you will need a will. Please schedule a consultation with my office to make sure your property passes securely to your loved ones. You will be assisted in preparing your:
- Last Will and Testament with or without Testamentary Trust.
- Power of Attorney – Appoint an agent to manage your personal or business affairs presently or if you become incapacitated
- Medical Power of Attorney – Agent makes medical decisions when principal unable to direct medical services and treatment.
- Living Wills/Directive to Physicians concerning choice of treatment under certain conditions
- Real Estate Deeds to transfer property.